Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- We will not send this manuscript to other journals if it is still in the process of reviewing the NuCE Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Any further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the title of the work, journal citation and DOI.